Oxford Street LOVES
Street Southampton is one of the city’s most well known streets. With its rich
history, famous links to the Titanic and its independent bars and restaurants, the
street has a unique offering you won’t find anywhere else in Southampton. Without any major events planned or a signifcant marketing budget, we put our thinking caps to develop a content driven digital campaign which would increase visits to the new website, raise awareness and provide content which could be used for ongoing campaigns.
The idea behind LOVE WEEK was to showcase what Oxford Street is ‘For’ through a series of daily videos.
Eight themes were identified which were then developed into content plans with a storyboard for a video, blog post and supporting social media.
Working with our videographer eight videos were filmed each with a different theme – food, drink, heritage.. which were then released each day across a week in July. Total video views on Facebook during the week was over 23,000.
Linking with the theme of the video, the social media supported campaign with images, facts and links to the videos. Social reach during the week exceeded 90,000 users
Social Media Packages
Our social media packages are focused around your results. Whether you are just beginning and in needed of some training, or simply no longer have enough time to run your social media effectively because your business is booming. Your goals will be achieved by our expert digital and social marketing team.
You may feel that your social media is working at a basic level, but you need a bit of a boost to make more impact, drive engagement and a bit of ‘pizazz’ to your posts. With our one-off Kickstarter package we will audit your existing activities an provide you with tools, timetables and plans for you to improve your reach, engagement and conversions.
- Social Media Audit
- 3 month social media marketing strategy for YOU to follow
- 3 month social media content plan for YOU to use
- Hashtag timetable specific to your business for YOU to follow
- Basic social analytic training so you know how to keep on track.
Keeping up and ahead in the social media world can be a challenge and often an element of marketing that businesses can’t find resources for. Our team can be that resource for you. Offload the stress of having to understand, post and grow your social media channels and reach. We will get them running like clockwork
- Social Media Audit
- 3 month social media marketing strategy WE will follow
- 3 month social media content plan which WE will deliver
- Hashtag timetable specific to your business that WE will follow
- A minimum of 5 posts per week for 2 channels
- Monthly reporting and feedback
Your business and brand is growing, you have followers hungry for your content but you can’t keep up. We will deliver consitent, influential content to continually build loyal ambassadors and raving fans. We will gain their attention, increase audience engagement and boost your online reputation.
- Social Media Audit
- 6 month social media marketing strategy WE will deliver
- 6 month social media content plan WE will deliver
- Extensive hashtage timetable specific to your business and projects
- Daily posts across 4 channels
- 2 hours of digital styling and photography
- Engagement with online journalists, editors and bloggers
- Bi-weekly reporting and feedback
The Event Broadcaster
We know from first hand experience that events require as many ‘hands on deck’. Social media is often the primary marketing tool pre event to raise awareness. But, on tha day social media and content can take a back seat as organisers are busy with event management. We can provide on site social media throughout the event so that there is one less task to manage.
- Event briefing to cover objectives, tone of voice, priority content and health and safety
- We will create a social media event plan
- Event broadcasting across platforms including stories and live broadcasting
- Specific event hashtags
- Targeting and tagging press and media throughout the day
- Collection of images throughout the day for use post event
- Post event analytics report of channels used.