Hampshire’s Top Attractions
“The official family guide to Hampshire’s top attractions, featuring exclusive special offers”
The success of the Hampshire Top Attractions consortium is reliant on the strong management provided by The Marketing Collective. The team is creative, driven and professional, and successfully manage special projects alongside a busy programme of regular communications to members and public. HTA is a really active group and The Marketing Collective is key to this happening.Charlotte Barnaville, Marketing at Winchester Science Centre & Co-Chairperson of Hampshire’s Top Attractions
What we deliver:
- Creative design and print management of 350,000 leaflets and coordination of targeted distribution campaigns.
- Graphic design of print and digital adverts which gain attention and lead to action.
- Campaign development and storyboarding.
- Targeted campaign creation, management and execution
- Building a membership base to over 70 attractions.
- Digital marketing 121% increase on website traffic and increase of 50% for page views and pages per session increasing by 35%
- Social media planning, management and delivery. Combined social media following of 17,600. With average monthly reach on Facebook of 28,300 & 5,500 on Instagram | 51,700 monthly impressions on Twitter.
- Social competitions reaching on average 35,000 organically (Facebook)
- Optimised content writing which has resulted in the website being ranked top 5 for ‘Places to visit in Hampshire | Activities in Hampshire | Events in Hampshire | Kids Days Out in Hampshire | Attractions in Hampshire
- Content planning and delivery from digital content for web and social, PR, blog posts, working with family bloggers and influencers.
- Monthly email marketing campaigns with a 4% average open rate and 3.6% average click-through-rate.
As one of our flagship products, Hampshire’s Top Attractions is a brand with collaboration and destination marketing at its heart.
Our focus is to build brand awareness and promote the variety of family attractions within Hampshire to a targeted audience outside of the county. The aim is to achieve a greater marketing reach by working together as opposed to what attractions can achieve individually.
Our relationships across Hampshire with attractions, accommodation providers and transport companies ensures that the group is inclusive and is recognised as one of the major destination brands.
For more information on the Hampshire’s Top Attractions group including membership rates or to find out how a marketing consortium can compliment your marketing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.