Why you need a marketing audit
If you want your business to move forward, it’s a good idea to look at where you were before you try to get where you want to be. A marketing audit allows you to spend allocated time to reflect on previous marketing campaigns, initiatives and to review your strengths and weaknesses as a business. A marketing audit will allow you to realign your marketing activities with your goals.
Often business owners feel a little too close to their business to conduct an audit objectively which is why we recommend using an external marketing consultant (like us!) to take you on the journey. A marketing audit should include:
- An overall SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis.
- Your overall marketing strategy – is there one and how in-depth is it?
- The effectiveness of your marketing tactics such as your website – how well are you tracking specific landing pages? Are you using Google Analytics to track, test and measure performance?
- Social media and the type of content you share with your followers – are they engaged with you? Are you aware of your social media audiences across your platforms?
- Do you invest in marketing and do you have an advertising budget?
- Are your staff aware of your business goals and USPs?
- Being aware what your competitors are doing and offering.
By going through the Marketing Mix and Tactics within your business areas of improvement and opportunities will be identified. These can then be defined into an achievable action plan which supports and delivers the overall business goals and objectives.
Our team conduct an impartial marketing audit on a regular basis and can guarantee to come up with ideas and improvements which will change your business in an instance. We can provide a fresh pair of eyes and an outsider’s view into your previous marketing activities and assess your performance and provide you with some opportunities you may not have delved into just yet.
A marketing audit provides a comprehensive review of your company’s marketing activities and can help to reduce costs.
If you are interested in our FREE 90-minute marketing audit or what to know more, call today on 02380 001655 or email email@example.com